Montag, 21. März 2016

The Catlins (2)

On Saturday 12th of March I embarked on a weekend-trip to the Catlins with my flatmate Guido and two of my friends from the complex, Rosie and Sofia. As it was already my third time in this marvelous area of New Zealand, I didn´t really take a whole lot of pictures. So here are just a few impressions from another unforgettable trip in paradise.

Guido, Rosie and me at Slope Point, the southernmost point of New Zealand.


Sofia, Rosie and me at the beach at Kaka Point where we found heaps and heaps of magnificent Paua shells that might serve as a little souvenir for some friends back home. 

The Catlins-region has an almost in-numerous amount of waterfalls to offer, so we stopped at two or three of them and took a nice leisurely stroll through the woods until we reached the falls.



Deep in thoughts at Nugget Point, most certainly one of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring places in the Catlins.




The shore at Nugget Point

Another group picture, this time at Curio Bay where we stopped to swim with the dolphins.

Lake Wilkie

MacLean Falls

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen