Montag, 6. Juli 2015

From Munich to Dunedin

 I arrived at the airport in Munich at 8:30 pm. Here I am waiting for boarding the Airbus A380, which will leave Munich at 10:30 pm. I´ve never seen a plane as huge as this one!


 First stop: Dubai International Airport, home to my flight company "Emirates". After about 7 hours of flight and maybe 1 hour of sleep during the whole night I am feeling quite tired. During my 3 hour long stop in Dubai I got some breakfast and tried to sleep on one of the many couches. From Dubai my journey continued to Bangkok that we reached at about 6 pm local time and after a two hour stop our Boing 777 took off to Sydney.


 Waking up at 6 am local time somewhere over Australia. What a beautiful morning!


View over one of the most amazing cities in the whole world: Sydney. I´m definitely coming back to Sydney during my summer break! For this time I´ve unfortunately only got 3 hours here until our Boing 777 will bring me from Sydney to Christchurch. From there on I will take a small propeller aircraft to Dunedin which is only 1 hour of flight south of Christchurch.

I finally arrived at my destination: Dunedin International Airport. A nice guy from Dunedin whom I´ve just met on the plane brought me from the Airport directly to my flat in the centre of the city. What a nice start into my first semester here in Dunedin!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen