Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015

My new home

View onto our little flat from the front side. My room is up on the first floor on the left where you can see the open window, just above the entrance.


Our little backyard that we own together with 4 other flats. A little river called "Leith River" is flowing by in the background. I am already looking forward for the summer when we can hopefully sit at the riverside and have a little barbecue or just hang our feet into the water.

Our living room that is right next to our kitchen is the room where I meet my flatmates most of the time if they are home. Sitting on the cozy couches we enjoy eating together, having a little chat or just watching a movie on our new flat-screen TV.

This is my room, with everything in it what you will need for your everyday life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen