Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

Tunnel Beach

On Friday 17. July we decided to explore Tunnel Beach, one of the most stunning landscapes in New Zealand. So Marcell, Madeline, Nicole, Josh and I drove to the starting point of the 1 hour hiking tour at Tunnel beach. Our visit to Tunnel Beach was definitely one of the most amazing trips I´ve done so far in my entire life. I don´t want to loose many words on it, I´ll just let the pictures speak for them self. So lean back and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Tunnel Beach.


Somewhere on the way down to the beach.



The shore north of Tunnel Beach.

Standing on top of the rock!

The shore south of Tunnel beach, showing some nice waves breaking at the rocks.



Marcell at the edge of the cliff.

Finally we reached the actual beach at the bottom of the rocks.

You can only enter the beach through this tiny tunnel, which a single man dug through the stone for his daughter.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen